The Tyler County Chamber of Commerce
January Business of the Month: Tyler County Hospital
During the past few months the Hospital District has been making progressive moves:
• Starting with the appointment of Mrs. Sondra Williams as the New Chief Executive Officer of the Hospital. Mrs. Williams brings to the table 19 years experience with the Hospital in various positions within the district all of which has prepared her for this latest role of CEO.
• The Emergency Department Note has been Paid off
• Now Offers a Walk-In Clinic at the TCH Family Medical Clinic @ 104 N Beech St.
• Offers Outpatient Infusion & Chemo
• Just Graduated ANOTHER class of fine nursing students from the School of Vocational Nursing
Our County is extremely blessed to still have a rural hospital – we are one of the very few left. They are vital to our economic growth.