Website Tyler County Hospital
- Performs secretarial/clerical duties to include creating and maintaining forms, labels, correspondence, reports, logs, manuals, and files.
- Complies with department procedures and established practices.
- Works on special projects assigned.
- Answers, screens, and routes telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains proper inventory of supplies.
- Makes travel arrangements as directed.
- Maintains appointment books and calendars.
- Initiates and completes arrangements for meetings and special projects.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent, and business courses or some college is preferred
- Must have three years experience in a professional work environment.
- Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have acceptable typing skills and must be computer literate with skills in using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software programs.
- Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to comply with verbal and written instructions.