Website Tyler County Hospital
JOB SUMMARY: As directed, the Lab Clerk/Phlebotomist will perform clerical duties, customary phlebotomy functions, run waived laboratory tests, and appropriately distribute records
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned):
- Draw and process patient samples.
- Maintain, process and distribute patient reports, as well other specified documents.
- Input data and prepare specimen send-outs.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory.
- Assist in data retrieval for departmental reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have and keep current a Phlebotomist certificate.
- Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to learn technical procedures involved in Laboratory testing.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.tchospital.us.