Website Tyler County Hospital
- Assists with formulating appropriate nursing diagnoses and identifies patient problems for a database and for on-going assessments.
- Reviews care plans to assist RN’s with updates and needed modifications.
- Appropriately interacts with and provides instruction to patients, family, and others.
- Administers medications in compliance with physicians’ direction, supervisory instruction, and established hospital procedure.
- Performs basic nursing skills consistent with care plans and instructions.
- Maintains accurate and timely documents relative to patient care and according to supervisory instruction and established procedure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Must have and maintain a current LVN license issued by the State of Texas.
- Must have and maintain all required certifications.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.tchospital.us.