PT RN Clinical Instructor at Woodland Heights
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned)
Assists with testing, interviewing, and selecting applicants for the program.
- Prepares appropriate lesson plans and teaches all subjects recommended by the State Board.
- Supervises students in a clinical setting with regard to medication administration, patient care, and utilizing nursing skills.
- Evaluates the performance and ability of students, and assigns patients according to those evaluations.
- Performs support functions, such as counseling with students and maintaining current student records.
- Assists with policy and curriculum development and implementation.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory requirements and with hospital policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Must have and maintain a current license to practice nursing in the state of Texas.
- Must have a current CPR certification.
- Must have been actively employed in the field of nursing for the previous three years.
- Some teaching experience is preferred.