Lab Clerk Phlebotomist ASPT FT
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned):
- Draw and process patient samples.
- Run Urine HCG’s, Glucometer’s and Strep screens.
- Maintain, process and distribute patient reports, as well other specified documents.
- Input data and prepare specimen send-outs.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory.
- Assist in data retrieval for departmental reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have and keep current a Phlebotomist certificate.
- Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to learn technical procedures involved in Laboratory testing.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.