Clinic Receptionist, FT
Essential Tasks/Duties (This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned)
- Greets patients, collects and verfies insurance information, assemblies charts, enters patient data, and collects money.
- Answers telephones, responds to questions, and schedules appointments.
- Appropriately assists with requests for medical records.
- Performs filing and other office clerical duties as needed and as instructed.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience working in a medical office is preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to engage in effective verbal and written communication.