Administrative Assistant to the CEO, FT, Days
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant to the CEO
REPORTS TO: CEO
JOB SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant will coordinate and organize activities related to the Administrative Office; will maintain physician credentialing, and will coordinate Medical Staff Committee functions. Will retrieve, store and information to staff and clients.
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned)
- Maintains calendar of administrative activities, appointments and meetings.
- Maintains schedule for conference room meetings and serves as liaison with the Board of Managers members regarding functions related to scheduled meetings.
- Prepares minutes, agendas, support materials for meetings as required, and maintains files for contracts and other documents.
- Assists with organizing employee activities and special social functions.
- Appropriately answers, screens and routes incoming telephone calls, and greets and assists patients, visitors, and hospital personnel.
- Maintains proper inventory of office supplies for administrative operations.
- Assists Administration in attending meetings, preparing documents and presentations.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with hospital services, including taking complaints.
- Conducts basic research and prepares instructional publications, monthly and annual statistical reports.
- Follows up on projects to make sure they are progressing efficiently and completed by deadline.
- Helps prepare manuals and other publications on improved solutions, methods and procedures after conducting research and analyzing reports and findings.
- Distribute organizational and personnel policies to Department Heads and Managers.
- Create and manage spreadsheets, compose correspondence to staff and clients.
- Assists Administration on special projects.
- Must have an Associate Degree in a field of Business or have equivalent experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of computers and well versed with MS Office.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as an Administrative Assistant, Executive Secretary or comparable skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be capable of working extra hours whenever necessary.
- Must be capable of handling difficult situations.