Radiographic Tech.- Full Time
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned)
- Transports patients to and from the
- Insures that the correct procedure is being performed on the patient, and instructs and prepares the patient for the
- Performs department procedures to include, as training allows, those of radiology, cat scan, and ultrasound.
- Develops film and compares film for patient
- Assesses and interprets data to assist in identifying the needs of
- Provides and maintains records of patient visits, procedures performed, and charges for procedures, as well as department records and
- Keeps equipment clean and assists with periodic and preventive equipment maintenance.
- Works well with Medical Staff and personnel of other
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent, and being a graduate of an accredited program of Radiologic Technology is preferred
- Must have a current ARRT or ARCRT license issued by the State of Texas, and training in Ultrasound and CT Scanning is
- Must have at least one year of experience as a registered Technologist in a medical setting.
- Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to comply with verbal and written instructions.
Must be able to safely lift as much as 50 pounds, and push/pull mobile loads of up to 300 pounds.