- – The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- – There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
– The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person. Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- – Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- – Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
World Class Service. Small Town Care.
We love our neighbors and community. Providing the best care for you and your family.
Rich History in Tyler County
Our hospital opened its doors in 1950! We proudly serve our community.
If you need immediate medical attention, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Accessing our Services
Visiting the Hospital
We may be small but we care Big. Quality Healthcare Close to Home!
The Tyler County Hospital Family Medical Clinic proudly serves our community. No appointment is necessary for sick and acute care only. Routine healthcare visits are available by appointment. TCH Family Medical Clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm
Help Your Community Stay Healthy Accessible, quality healthcare is a top priority for every community, and you can do your part by responding to the 2020 Census. Over $675 billion in federal funding is distributed to communities based on census data. This includes...
Of cancers that affect both men and women, colorectal cancer is the second leading cancer killer in the United States, but it doesn’t have to be. Colorectal cancer screening saves lives. Screening can find precancerous polyps—abnormal growths in the colon or...
Tyler County Vocational Nursing Program
We’re proud to train the next generation of nurses right here in Tyler County!